sMRT V100x PLB
sMRT V100x PBL transmits a distress alert and position update via a combination of AIS and VHF DSC technologies in accordance with the latest international safety standards. This provides the best possible chance of survival in the event of a man overboard (MOB) situation.
As soon as the sMRT V100x hits the water, it automatically activates and sends an alert to all VHF DSC radios within range. Their GPS position is then updated every 60 seconds via AIS, enabling exact position tracking.
Why choose the sMRT V100x?
IECEx Zone 1 approved
Activates automatically on inflation/immersion in water or manually
Indicates GPS position in less than 45s
Updates GPS position via AIS every minute
Tracks multiple targets simultaneously
Individual MMSI identification
Designed to be integrated into a SOLAS approved sMRT PFD
Enables every vessel nearby to become a SAR asset
Works with existing VHF DSC and AIS equipment
150 mile transmission range with worldwide satellite coverage
Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
DESIGNED TO MEET NEW INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.
- BESPOKE MADE TO ORDER.
- FOR USE ON COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE VESSELS.
- SIMPLE TO DEPLOY
- CAN BE OPERATED BY ONE PERSON, EVEN A CHILD
- MOB CASUALTY KEPT IN A CONSTANT HORIZONTAL POSITION
- DUAL FUNCTION CRADLE FEATURE
- CAN BE USED AS A BOARDING LADDER
- CAN BE USED AS A TRAINING AID FOR CHILDREN & AS A FUN DEVICE.
- MAJOR ADVANCE IN ON-BOARD LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT.
- INNOVATIVE MARINE SAFETY DEVICE.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING DESIGN. INCLUDING‘US COASTGUARD AWARD FOR MARINE SAFETY’
£306.00 + pre VAT £255.00
Technical notice https:Download the PDF
- Materials: Aramid, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, nylon, steel
- Weight: 1470 g
- MBS: 13.5 kN
- Certification(s): NFPA 1983 Escape Use (2012 Edition)
- 3-year guarantee